ling again." Browns quarterback

Espaço destinado à comercialização de produtos relacionados ao Clube do Tipo.
Camisas, Adesivos, Brindes Promocionais, tudo que se refira ao Clube do Tipo, será anunciado aqui neste Fórum.

Sugestões, Pedidos, indicações, Parcerias sobre qualquer produto que possa levar a marca CLUBE DO TIPO terá neste Fórum, espaço privilegiado.

Este espaço é supervisionado, administrado e deresponsabilidade dos administradores do Clube do Tipo.

Este Fórum terá espaço específico para e-commerce.
lw789
Tipeiro
Tipeiro
Estado: nm
Modelo Carro: gt5
Ano/Modelo: 0

ling again." Browns quarterback

Mensagempor lw789 » 12 Jan 2018 01:12

NASHVILLE -- Jake Locker is back on the field with the Tennessee Titans -- a couple of weeks ahead of the schedule doctors estimated for his return from an injured right foot. The quarterback said Tuesday that he pushed hard to give himself every chance to learn a new offence before the season starts. "With it being a new system, I want to run plays behind centre as often and as much as I can before we take our first snap of the season," Locker said. "And I want the guy son the team to know it means something to me. Im not just taking a break because I can. Im going to do everything I can to be on the field, and hopefully it helps create a culture that were all going to work that way." Locker took part in his first team drills Tuesday since suffering a Lisfranc injury to his right foot Nov. 10, which cost him the final seven games of the season. He has missed 14 of his first 32 starts and now is busy learning a third offence in four seasons with a coaching change. Locker had to watch the voluntary three-day minicamp in April, and his personal target had been being on the field for this final stage of the off-season. He said he felt really good moving around. Locker expects to deal with some stiffness and soreness now that hes finally back on the field for the organized team activities. He is experimenting with different shoes right now to find the right fit. "Barring any setbacks, I hope to keep moving forward," Locker said. This is a crucial season for Locker. The 10th overall draft pick in 2010 is heading into the final season of his rookie contract after the Titans decided not to pick up his fifth-year option. New coach Ken Whisenhunt and general manager Ruston Webster both have endorsed Locker as their starter repeatedly, but the pressure now is on the quarterback to stay on the field and win. Locker was good when he was on the field in 2013, completing a career-best 60.7 per cent of his passes. He also had twice as many touchdowns (eight) as interceptions (four). But he was only started seven games, winning four. The Titans have tried to protect themselves by bringing in veteran Charlie Whitehurst, who knows Whisenhunts offence very well, to back up Locker. They also drafted Zach Mettenberger of LSU in the sixth round. Whisenhunt said its a credit to Locker for working hard and now they must see him continue that progress off the first day. "A good assessment the first day is how they handle the terminology going into the huddle, and he did a nice job with that," Whisenhunt said. "Hes been working at it a couple of weeks now, but just the way hes been studying, the way hes working out I really like that. Theres no substitute for getting the work on the field. But even seeing some of the drills today youre seeing him make progress (with) his footwork, some of his progressions so Im excited about that." Tight end Delanie Walker said Locker was putting the ball on target. "Its always good to see your starting quarterback out there running the offence for us, especially in team and seven-on-seven," Walker said. "But it didnt surprise me. Thats Jake. Hes a fighter. Hes going to be out there. Hes going compete. Hes a leader, and that shows leadership. Its good to have Jake out there throwing the ball to us just to get the timing down." Andrew Cashner Jersey .3 million qualifying offer to outfielder Michael Cuddyer on Monday. Josh Hamilton Jersey . Pospisil, the seventh seed, saved match points in each of the last two sets before falling to the unseeded Dutchman. "I wasnt very happy with the way I was playing,"said Pospisil. http://www.rangersapparelsshop.com/mart ... rsey-c-18/. In the second game of their day/night doubleheader at Minneapolis, three Blue Jays pitchers, Steve Delabar, Sergio Santos and J. Will Middlebrooks Jersey . The 22-year-old slugger, who is no stranger to adversity, made up for it at the end. Russell Wilson Jersey . -- Jerome Verrier scored once and set up two more as the Drummondville Voltigeurs downed the visiting Chicoutimi Sagueneens 5-1 on Friday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League play.BEREA, Ohio -- Trent Richardson doesnt have to wait and wonder any longer. The time has come. Hes finally going to play for the Browns in an NFL preseason game. Clevelands second-year star running back, slowed by injuries so far as a pro, was thrilled to find out hell play in Thursday nights preseason game against the Detroit Lions. Richardson was held out of last weeks opener against St. Louis by coach Rob Chudzinski as a precaution because the former first-round pick was still recovering from a shin injury and the Browns didnt want to take any chances of it worsening. But following Tuesdays practice, the Browns final one of training camp open to the public, Richardson was told by reporters that Chudzinski plans to use him for "a couple series." "Oh, he told you Im playing?" Richardson said, surrounded by media members standing near the goal post. "Hey, Im surprised like yall and Im happy and I cant wait to get up out there." Richardson missed the entire preseason as a rookie a year ago while recovering from knee surgery. He had hoped to play in all four games this summer, but the Browns took the safe route last week and rested him against the Rams. Now, its time to turn Richardson loose. He worked extensively with the starters during practice, and afterward Chudzinski announced Richardson will play this week. Not a lot, but some. "I kind of had a feeling he was going to say, Yeah today because he had me going in there with starters today," Richardson said. "It felt good when I was out there and Im happy coach told yall I can play." Richardson had been harping about wanting to play, saying hes healthier than at anny time since he starred at Alabama.dddddddddddd He wasnt going to push Chudzinski to put him on the field and said he would respect whatever decision was made. In the end, he got the one he wanted. Chudzinski appreciates Richardsons desire to never miss a down, but wasnt willing to put his young back in any jeopardy. "You want guys to want to play," he said. "Trent wants to play. At the same time, he trusts us enough that we will make the right decisions of putting him in a position that he will be ready to play opening day." Richardson rushed for 950 yards last season despite playing most of the year with broken ribs. He played 15 games, missing only the finale after rolling his ankle the previous week against Denver. The Browns are eager to see what he can do in their revamped offence, and Richardson said getting on the field during the preseason is vital to his and the teams growth. "I just want to get the timing down with the offensive line, game speed and game conditioning and just being in there with my team and just get back in the groove," he said. "I havent played a game since the Denver Broncos, so its been a while since I played a real football game so I cant wait to just get up out there and get that feeling again." Browns quarterback Brandon Weeden cant wait to see Richardson on the field -- in a game. "Itll be good," Weeden said. "I guess he didnt play in the preseason last year, I completely forgot about that, so itll be nice for him to get out there and have him back in the backfield and do some things. Hes healthy and I think he feels good and Im excited to have him back." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Voltar para